SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a 32 and 64-bit Windows system analyser that includes benchmarking, testing and listing modules. It tries to go beyond other utilities to show you more of what is really going on under the hood so you draw comparisons at both a high and low-level in a single product.
Here is a breakdown of the some of its features contained within the Professional Version's 74+ modules:
- Remote Analysis Diagnostics & Benchmarking. You can now connect to remote systems, databases, PDAs & SmartPhonesTM as a data source.
- Network support (IPX/SPX, TCP/IP). Database support (ADO, OLEDB, ODBC).
- Storage Data support (SCSI, SATA, ATA, ATAPI) & removable storage.
- Multi-platform desktop/server support (Win32 x86, Win64 x64, Win64).
- Two dedicated Internet Benchmarks: Internet/ISP Connection & Peerage Benchmarks.
- WindowsTM XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32-bit x86, 64-bit x64)
- WindowsTM Server 2003/R2, 2008/R2, 2014 (32-bit x86, 64-bit x64)
- Key Applications list (Address Book, Anti-Virus, Calendar/Organiser, E-mail client, Firewall, Instant Messenging, Internet Call, Java Virtual Machine, Media Player, News Reader, Web Browser).
- Supports multi-threaded, multi-core & multi-processor systems
- Complete list of applications & libraries on the system
- Environment Monitor Wizard. Allows real-time monitoring (temperatures, fan speed, voltages, power & thermal resistance).